Posted on September 30th, 2007 at 6:17 am by Cheesesteak Hoagie
So the Mets and Phils do the simultaneity thing at 1 pm, which means for the first time in I can’t remember how many years, I will watch a sporting event OTHER THAN THE NFL during live NFL games. This should produce a solid three hours of anxiety for the entire Philadelphia region (and about a third of the New York region, sorry Mets fans)*. With any luck, the Phils and Marlins will cooperate with our collective inability to process stress and each score 11 runs in the first inning.
I find this scenario very doubtful. We’ll be watching to the final pitch on both games. (I’m in Jersey right now — fresh from Sweden! — and will have both games easily accessibly.) Ugh.
- Go Phils (a.k.a. Eagles explore new depths of craptasticness)
- Dunavin and Dawk display prudent judgment, dislike Giants
- I am not left-handed either!
- Nerdbirds - Righteous Birds Preview
- Eagles - Browns Game Preview: The Audacity of a Little Town Called Keeping Hope Alive