Posted on November 26th, 2007 at 2:11 am by Cheesesteak Hoagie
I should be sleeping right now ahead of my meetings this afternoon, but instead I’m going to fire up the PC and watch this game (or at least some of it).
31-28? It’s still a loss, but without watching even a moment of it we all know that (a) maybe there’s still some life in the Birds and (b) I really wouldn’t want to be Donovan McNabb right now. Anything less than a 42-0 drubbing of the Nerdbirds will earn him boos at home next week.
But WHATEVER. It looks like we now have a third game that was fun to watch this year.
Bring on the Yahoo Internet Pass!
- Like when you pee at a restaurant and return to find that your food has arrived
- Good to know that the Assyrians were rooting for the Eagles
- The least interesting Eagles game since last December
- Nerdbirds - Righteous Birds Preview
- Birds - Ravens Preview: through the darkness?