Posted on December 31st, 2007 at 3:04 pm by Cheesesteak Hoagie
Thanks to their opponents’ collective .563 winning percentage (highest among NFL clubs!), the Birds slip behind the Cardinals, Vikings, and Texans (each of whom, like the Birds, finished 8-8) in the 2008 NFL draft order, and will pick 19th in the first round.
Pretty lame, though it could be worse — at least the Birds didn’t win 10 games and miss the playoffs like the Browns.
2008 NFL Draft Order [NFL.com]
- A canticle for Tony Hunt; old memes die hard
- Birds finish season #1 in Nerd Rankings
- The Japanese monster argument for a running back
- Feeling 13 percent better about Eagles’ chances in NFC
- Andy Reid admits that he was happy McNabb had to learn lessons (on the rest of the team’s time?)