Posted on January 20th, 2008 at 9:59 pm by Cheesesteak Hoagie
I am consumed with sports-related jealousy and resentment.
Note that I find the number of rookies involved in the Giants’ success to be particularly troubling. Ugh.
It’s going to take a real media hullabaloo to get me super interested in paying attention to the pre-game hype (something involving sudden mental illness or a prostitute); it’ll be nice to have the time back in the interim.
- Wait, but I trust Las Vegas; a modest proposal
- Dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria
- Dunavin and Dawk display prudent judgment, dislike Giants
- Brian Westbrook explains the best play of the season (to date)
- Giants’ Super Bowl victory finally explained; as expected, it was Beelzebub