Posted on January 15th, 2009 at 10:44 am by Cheesesteak Hoagie
Injury Report: “(RT Jon) Runyan and (RB Brian) Westbrook will not practice today. (WR Jason) Avant will do some things. (Avant) went through the walkthrough. Basically, they all went through the walkthrough. Avant will go through the practice.”
But what of Jim Johnson’s balky back and cane requirements? Surely this merits mention, no? Especially with a five-hour flight to Arizona looming? That can’t do wonders for a 67-year-old guy with back issues.
Luckily for Jim Johnson, there are no known performance-enhancing drug restrictions for the coaching staff. So shoot that old guy full of happy juice and send him to Arizona! We’re going to need him at the top of his game!
(Other fun facts about Jim Johnson that I picked up when reviewing his bio on PE.com: he was a college quarterback at Missouri (huh), and played tight end for two seasons in the pros (with Buffalo). Wouldn’t have guessed that he’d played offense.)
- The “number two guy”? That implies there’s a chance he could play!
- Super Bowl Pick a.k.a. GO BIRDS
- For entertainment only: odds on T.O. doping
- And we’re back: BountyBowl narrowly beats Shawn Andrews in return to civilization
- How to spend your summer vacation: rooting for divisional rivals to get arrested, cause discord