Posted on July 26th, 2007 at 10:17 pm by Cheesesteak Hoagie
Pro Football Prospectus 2007 also showed up today. I opted out of the 25 pages of “Statistical Toolbox” prologue (maybe some other time) and skipped directly to the Eagles team preview.
Dude, the oracles have spoken, and the Eagles should have a great year. Eleven (11) wins is the projected mean (!). That’s outstanding. Sure it was the Eagles-fan FootballOutsiders guy that wrote the preview (Mike Tanier), but still. The data is there — we have reason for serious optimism! And I didn’t even buy the nonsense about there being the possibility of discord between McNabb and the organEYEzation.
It’s all good. I couldn’t be more excited about the start of training camp tomorrow.
- Donovan’s going to do what Donovan wants to do
- Put a BOUNTY on Matt Mosley
- Eagles - Browns Game Preview: The Audacity of a Little Town Called Keeping Hope Alive
- Dhani Jones passive-aggressively whinges about being small, ineffective
- The illusion of competence and the price of optimism