Posted on June 8th, 2008 at 11:35 am by Cheesesteak Hoagie
Good for T.O. getting paid this week. Seems like a fair amount of guaranteeed cash for a guy who turns 35 this year, but hey, T.O. sleeps in a hyperbaric chamber, and none of us really know what that means.
Of course, now that T. Eldorado is liquid, there’s the little matter of all that money the Eagles’ legal department has established he owes them. Luckily, Terrell is cool with that (little T really does know how to share!):
“I don’t mind paying that,” Owens told reporters, according to the Dallas Morning News. “It’s not a big deal considering what happened [Tuesday].
“They can have it how they want it. They want it in cash, pennies, they can get it.”
- Good to know that the Assyrians were rooting for the Eagles
- Supporters excited for derby against Cowboys; also, “Dallas Sucks”
- This counts as a playmaker (just not the sort we’d thought they’d be chasing)
- Reggie Brown is soooo 2006
- After eight years of effort, blathermonkeys succeed in pissing off coach