Posted on September 24th, 2007 at 3:07 pm by Cheesesteak Hoagie
Well that all worked out quite well!
In a game and atmosphere at the Linc that could have been absolutely toxic (and there was apparently a smattering of boos for McNabb during the introductions, but we were still walking into the stadium at that point and didn’t hear them), the Eagles got weird on the Lions and convinced every last one of us that thinks we know what’s going to happen in these games THAT WE HAVE NO IDEA AT ALL. NONE. I thought the spread was absurd when I saw it (I thought the Birds would struggle to win this game). I obviously have NO IDEA WHAT I’M TALKING ABOUT.
I don’t want to take all the credit for the win, but this was my first trip to the Linc since January 2005. So it was either me or the hideous uniforms (and yes, I thought they were hideous, though they didn’t look terrible on the fans…the yellow and blue goes better with jeans than it did with those white pants) that powered the Eagles to victory yesterday. Or Donovan McNabb’s overwhelming desire for revenge against his many naysayers. One of those.
- Can I wear an Andre Waters shirt to the Linc tomorrow (or is it too weird)?
- Monday Eagles Hangover: Wow, so that actually happened
- Andy Reid gets to have seconds tonight, but not thirds
- Will there be Phillies gear at the Linc?
- Monday Eagles Hangover: at least they found a new and innovative way to FAIL