Posted on June 9th, 2008 at 12:02 pm by Cheesesteak Hoagie
Dooooood, I guess not everyone has been watching their figure this offseason. Obviously, mine eyes are a bit untrained for this sort of thing (especially seeing these guys in street clothes), but Mike Patterson IS FREAKIN’ HUGE! He’s like some sort of boulder with limbs! How many coach-class airplane seats does he have to buy? Is it more than two? It might be.
Mike, we salute your sacrifice of good health for continued solid run-stopping ability in the middle of the defensive line. I wish your cardiovascular system the best of luck over the longer term!
More photos here.
- Flattery, obsequiousness among Booker’s strengths
- The Giants are the best team in the NFL, so why am I cautiously optimistic about tomorrow?
- We missed these two (but we really only want to see one of them back next year)
- “The 4th & 26 Challenge was just one of many activities”
- Personal Instant Replay (aka this is how we DJack)