Posted on September 12th, 2007 at 3:08 am by Cheesesteak Hoagie
Windows Live Search (you guys all use Windows Live Search, right?) did me right in my quest for details on the Eagles connections to the Church of Latter Day Saints. I was going to just leave this gem in my del.icio.us eagles links, but the level of detail in here merited a full post. It’s this killer piece from the BYU alumni magazine from the summer of 2005 detailing all the connections that BYU has forged with the Birds (”BYU East” according to the article). It’s definitely worth a read, but I’d be remiss if I didn’t highlight a couple passages:
- 89 pills in his what? Does this actually top the T.O. nonsense from ‘05?
- The Times is the paper of record (take that, Philly blathertariat!)
- ‘Tis no man. ‘Tis a remorseless eating machine.
- Well this seems to be an appropriate time to speculate about Andy Reid’s future
- Au revoir Slimming Black? Andy Reid wearing shirts with green trim; balance of football universe noticeably altered