Posted on November 9th, 2007 at 5:12 pm by Cheesesteak Hoagie
Welcome to the first official guest post in the history of BountyBowl! We’ve been flying solo here for a few months, but extreme circumstances merit extreme measures (insasmuch as a guest post is extreme). A good buddy had the opportunity to be the guest of the Dallas Cowboys at the Linc this past Sunday night. For professional reasons, he kept his Eagles-related feelings in check, but it sure sounds like he had a pretty killer time. And although we may have uncharitable things to say about the Cowboys on the field, he insisted that the folks he met from the organization were absolute class up and down — a view I can certainly second after meeting the guys on Monday. Let’s call it a friendly rivalry and leave it at that!
Definitely some good stuff in the notes after the jump, especially the story about the “blind dates” that showed up their section. Ahem! (Read the rest of this story.)
- Eagles Tix on the cheap: ~$50 gets you into the Cards game on Thanksgiving
- Dave Spadaro begs Eagles fans not to boo
- Supporters excited for derby against Cowboys; also, “Dallas Sucks”
- McNabb ovation legit, not quite Willis Reed
- Joe Banner defends non-moves, disses Cowboys