Posted on August 31st, 2007 at 12:09 pm by Cheesesteak Hoagie
Whilst most of my blogging efforts here on BountyBowl will be squarely focused on the goings-on surrounding the Philadelphia Eagles, the truth is that I don’t live in Philadelphia. Not even close. Thanks to the electric internets, you can actually follow the team pretty thoroughly from afar. But if you want to go see live action, you need to settle for the local (non-Eagle) teams.
Thus do I attend a couple C@L Nerdbird (Seattle Seahawks) games each season. I caught their final preseason game last night, against the Raiders. Not too too much to report, but I do have a couple quick hits:
- And here I thought we might make it to October without a craptastic loss
- I’ll admit it: I don’t trust the Panthers
- Birds - Cards Preview: Blackout Thursday
- Let us all towel off and assess what happened
- That old familiar feeling (also the last thing I wanted to see in the first preseason game)