Posted on September 11th, 2008 at 12:26 am by Cheesesteak Hoagie
I’ve got nothing for you football-wise today, but I do have a photo of Randall Cunningham playing auxiliary percussion at the Remnant Ministries church in Las Vegas, of which he is the pastor.
I don’t know what the auxiliary percussion sneeze-guard is all about, but I’m sure it’s important.
(See? Think of all the awesome things you would learn if you also watched the Donovan McNabb show. Available at PE.com!)
- Sweet f*cking Chr*st, he’s wearing T-shirts with slogans again
- I guess $100 million doesn’t buy a wireless router
- Other motives! Other motives!
- So it wasn’t the benching; let’s try the human interest angle
- Telling a story with pictures