Posted on February 23rd, 2008 at 12:33 pm by Cheesesteak Hoagie
Well I guess I’ll have to abandon my “Isn’t it ironic how Andy Reid’s kids are in trouble with the law, but none of the Eagles’ players ever get arrested (unlike the rest of the league).” Congratulations, Mike Patterson! You’ve gotten the Birds on Turd Watch for the first time ever, and have totally killed my spin on the Reid kids.
Still, all things considered, this isn’t the worst thing that’s ever happened. No guns, no strippers, no fisticuffs. Just a kid from California getting caught with low-level drugs in his car. Patterson’s a west-coast kid; he probably didn’t even know it was illegal in Pennsylvania. (We shall not comment on the potential DWB scenario here.)
(Read the rest of this story.)
- Mike Patterson not on Darren Howard diet
- In retrospect, maybe Andy wasn’t actually talking about Lito
- 89 pills in his what? Does this actually top the T.O. nonsense from ‘05?
- Why things aren’t actually so bad after all (save for the lack of wins)
- DeSean Jackson Talent/ Potential Continuum