Posted on June 23rd, 2008 at 5:59 pm by Cheesesteak Hoagie
Things have been a little quiet on this end for the past week or so. Expect that to continue as we slowly approach the Long, Dark Teatime of the NFL Offseason. Not much going on right now for the Birds, and when we say not much, we don’t mean “not much” in a week-before-the-draft sort of way. This is the “not much” of the NFL-happenings-will-be-limited-to-mid-round-draft-pick-signings-and-occasional-arrests variety. Ain’t nothin’ doin’ in Birds land.
Still, the absence of actual news doesn’t mean we need to put away our Haterade for the next month. Oh no! There’s plenty to root for over the next month, specifically the ongoing mishaps, malfeasance and general discord of the Birds’ divisional opponents! While the goody-two-shoes Eagles don’t seem up to much this time of year (NOTE: said goody-two-shoes distinction does not apply to families of coaching staff), the G-Men and Cowboys seem happy to oblige will all sorts of pre-camp argy-bargy and nonsense.
- Dogs and cats living together, mass hysteria
- Wait, but I trust Las Vegas; a modest proposal
- Dhani Jones passive-aggressively whinges about being small, ineffective
- At least they’re not bringing up the Santa-Claus-and-snowballs thing
- Eagles - Giants (Extended) Game Preview: Birds Salvation?