Posted on January 9th, 2009 at 5:43 pm by Cheesesteak Hoagie
What’s that? Snow is in the forecast for this weekend?
100 percent chance for Saturday, and then 50 for Sunday (mostly in the a.m.)?
I shall look forward to being pelted with snowballs by disappointed Giants’ fans after the game!
(NOTE: it’s very important that Mrs. BountyBowl NOT see the weather report between now and then. Though she may figure it out when she “looks out the window” at any point tomorrow. Curses! There may be another ticket available in my section, though she did freeze her ass off at the Vikings game four years ago….)
- Enjoyable and not very aggravating travel note of the week
- So how bad was Tavaris Jackson? Bad, but not alone.
- Be honest, you’re pulling for the goofy Aussie punter
- Just because it’s smart doesn’t mean it’s cool
- Monday Eagles Hangover: come on, we were all looking past the Vikings